Hey there! I got out of the funk I was in during my last post. Thanks for putting up with my pity party.
Now that we are in the new year, I have created a reading challenge for myself. During 2019, I challenge myself (and anyone who wants to join me) to read the following:
- A children’s book
- A book by a local author
- One of my top three books I’ve ever read
- A book based on it’s cover
- A genre I don’t normally read
- A book with a one word title
- Reread a favorite book
- A book recommended by someone with good taste
- A book set in my home state
- A debut novel
- A biography
- A book over 500 pages long
I have already made some progress. The first book I read this year checks off the children’s book category. I read “I’m Just a Little Cow”. An adorable board book that I spotted while checking in returns at the library where I work.
This little cow is adorable. I’ve recommended it and even put it out on our staff picks shelf.
I’ll be posting more as I work through the list.
Happy New Year!